You probably have everything you need to make this project:
- Xyron Creative Station
- Xyron Creative Station 5 in. or 9 in. Refill Cartridge – Double-Sided Laminate
- 8.5 x 11 Cardstock or Photo Paper
- Paper Trimmer
- HP 5540 InkJet Printer
- Dry Erase Markers
If you don't have “all the things”, click the links below to order them in time for Easter!
How to make these printable bingo cards:
1. Print the bingo cards onto cardstock or photo paper. Watch the video on the next page to see how to turn any 8.5×11 into a half page print straight from the printer controls window.
Get the FREE Printable Bingo Pages: CLICK HERE!
2. Cut the cards apart using a paper trimmer.
- Cut the paper in half to 8.5×5.5
- Trim 1/4″ off each side of each Bingo Card to make it slightly smaller than 5″ so it will fit in the Double-Sided Laminate Cartridge for the Xyron Creative Station
- Trim the top and the bottom of the card as you like
3. Install the Double-Sided Laminate Cartridge in the Xyron Creative Station. Need a Creative Station? Check out the widget below:
Keep reading to see the next steps PLUS a video of how to make these Easter bingo cards! CLICK HERE to go to the NEXT PAGE…