I am so glad you're here! If you're here looking for a solution to scrapbooking's most challenging problems, you're in the right place!
“Scrap FREE Scrapbooking” is a SYSTEM that takes on these challenging scrapbooking problems:
- Finding time to scrapbook
- Designing pages that look great – it takes HOURS!
- Finding sketches for pages with more than ONE PHOTO
- Dealing with all the scraps and mess leftover after you make just ONE PAGE
- Feeling like you have too much paper and you don't know where to start
Friend, you are in the right place!!
I spent over a year developing a system for scrapbooking that allows you to use up full sheets of 12×12 paper with no scraps left over.
It's called Scrap FREE Scrapbooking!
With Scrap FREE Scrapbooking:
- you'll never have to put away paper scraps again!
- you'll get lots of pages done in a FRACTION of the time!
- you will be able to use up STACKS of paper from your stash!
- you'll be able to turn half used paper pads and collection packs into actual FINISHED PAGES!
Click the button below to buy now:
“Scrap FREE Scrapbooking” is a system to help you:
- use up your paper stash, especially collection packs, stacks, and slabs
- stop spending time fussing with “scraps”
- create beautiful pages FAST
The Scrap FREE Scrapbooking ebook is 45 pages of all the templates and sketches you need to create beautiful pages, use up collection packs and stacks of paper, and avoid time-consuming clean up.
Here's what's inside the Scrap FREE Scrapbooking ebook:
- 45 pages of ebook goodness!
- 10 different template systems – each template creates a certain number of pages using up a specific number of sheets of paper
- Templates use up to 93 sheets of paper from your stash!
- Sketches to make 52 layouts!
Scrap FREE Scrapbooking is for you if:
- You struggle with having too many paper choices
- You have lots of leftovers when you use collection packs
- You make a bunch of “scraps” that you have to put away later
- You feel like your pages all look the same
- You are struggling with coming up with new ideas for layouts
- You mix Project Life with traditional 12×12 scrapbooking
Raise your hand if you have stacks and stacks of paper and collection packs?
I know I do! When someone told me that one inch of paper is about 100 sheets of paper, I about died. At that time I had 96 inches of paper, which is almost 10,000 sheets! How many inches of paper do you have? And why are we saving scraps from a piece of paper that costs less than a dollar? Are you in the same boat?