PALEO Cedar Plank Salmon with Lemon Dill Marinade
- Prep Time: 30
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 cedar plank for cooking
- 1 pound of fresh salmon, cut into 1/4 pound servings
- 1 TBSP crushed garlic
- 1 TBSP dijon mustard
- 1 TBSP honey (leave out if you are on low sugar)
- 1 TBSP kosher slat
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 tsp diced fresh dill
- 1 tsp black pepper
- lemon slices for garnish
- Soak the cedar plank in water for 30 minutes.
- Lay the salmon on the cedar plank.
- Mix all ingredients to blend into a marinade. Spoon the marinade onto the fish.
- Place the cedar plank and fish on the grill.
- Grill over direct heat for about 10 minutes or until the fish is firm.
- Remove the plank with the fish from the grill.