Red, White, and Blue Vegan Oatmeal – 4th of July Breakfast
Red, white, and blue vegan oatmeal recipe, perfect for the 4th of July or patriotic holidays.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 1
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 1.5 cups cooked oatmeal
- 3 oz organic raspberries
- 3 oz organic blueberries
- 1/2 small ripe banana
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1. Cook Steel Cut Oats and spoon into a bowl.
2. Top with raspberries on one side.
3. Cover with blueberries on the other side.
4. Add a row of thinly sliced banana down the middle.
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon and chia seeds.
6. Add a splash of almond milk.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 680
- Sodium: 97.4
- Fat: 6.5
- Carbohydrates: 123.7
Keywords: Cereal, berries, oatmeal, oats, breakfast cereal, hot cereal, vegan