April is National Letter Writing month. Follow along with Egg Press, Sakura, Hello! Lucky, Mohawk Paper, and Chronical Books using #Write_On (#Write_On) to see prompts, ideas, and to get involved and be inspired!
I am giving away a set of letter-writing and hand-lettering pens by Sakura, chalk lettering book, Sakura pen case, a coloring book and more!
There's still time to start writing letters, even if it's after April 1. Here are some ideas of ways to make letter writing month work for YOU:
- Practice your hand-lettering by writing quotes and mailing them off to people!
- Write a general note to “humans” and leave it in a public place for someone to find. Share about it in Art Abandonment.
- Pull out the address book and send letters to everyone you forgot to send Christmas cards to last December
- Write notes to special people in your life and hand deliver them: teachers, doctors, neighbors, hairdresser, barista
- Get more ideas here: Write On