Sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own. The weekends were made for omelets and this Mexican Omelet recipe with guacamole is the perfect morning treat. These omelets come together quickly and easily, packing a flavorful punch from the Creamy Guacamole inside. Today I am sharing the recipe for both the guacamole and the omelet so you can have an amazing breakfast this weekend, or any day!
The omelet is light and fluffy and filled with a combination of simple, easy to prepare ingredients, like Knorr's Creamy Guacamole recipe:
Get the ingredients for this omelet and the Creamy Guacamole Recipe, including Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken and Best Foods® Mayonnaise, at your local Walmart.
East Mexican Omelet Recipe with Guacamole
Click the recipe box below to get a printable version of this recipe:Print
Mexican Omelet Recipe with Guacamole #pruebaelsabordeknorr
Mexican omelet recipe with homemade guacamole.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 TBSP half and half (can substitute water or milk to lower fat)
- 1/4 shredded cheddar and jack cheese blend
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 Knorr creamy guacamole (recipe above)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk the eggs, half and half, and salt and pepper until blended.
- Melt butter in small saute pan on medium high to high temp, swirl to coat the entire bottom of the pan.
- Pour egg mixture in the pan. Allow to cook until the eggs are firm on the bottom of the pan, about 2 minutes.
- Put cheese, tomatoes, and guacamole on top of the eggs.
- Fold in half and slide the omelet onto a plate.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 209
- Sugar: 3.4g
- Sodium: 338.9 mg
- Fat: 14.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Protein: 14.1 g
- Cholesterol: 384.6 mg
Keywords: breakfast, eggs, omelet
What's your favorite way to eat an omelet? Let me know in the comments!