Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner, so today I'm sharing the most amazing menu ideas that will have your guests coming back for more! With everything from tacos to nachos, there is a little something for everyone!
This post contains affiliate links – I receive a small commission when you buy from these links and it doesn't cost you anything!
Cinco de Mayo Menu Ideas
The Most Amazing Taco Recipes
When you host a Cinco de Mayo party, you have to have tacos, right? I'm including recipes for vegan tacos, spicy tacos-even beef and potato tacos! Enjoy!
- Carnitas Tacos With Slow Cooker Pulled Pork – The Rising Spoon
- 5 Minute Easy Vegan Tacos – Happy Kitchen. Rocks
- Picadillo Tacos – Food, Folks and Fun
- Cajun Chicken Tacos – The Cozy Cook
Best Fajitas and Burritos
Another must have at a Cinco de Mayo party are fajitas and burritos, and these recipes have my mouthwatering! Take a look at these photos and I'm sure you'll agree!
- Oven Baked Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – Evolving Table
- Cheesy Chicken Burrito Casserole – My Kitchen, My Craft
- Low Carb Chicken Fajitas – Noshtastic
- Instant Pot Chicken Fajitas – Janine Huldie
Rice and Bean Recipes for Cinco de Mayo
You definitely don't want to forget side dishes at your party. Rice and bean dishes are the perfect companion.
- Perfect Spanish Rice – The Soccer Mom
- Instant Pot Refried Beans – Allergy Free Alaska
- Instant Pot Black Bean Dip – Peas and Crayons
- Black Bean Bacon Party Dip – Evolving Table
Cinco de Mayo Recipes-Nachos and Dips
A favorite Cinco de Mayo dish for most are nachos and dips. Check out these yummy looking recipes.
- Mexican Stacks – Polka Dot Poplars
- Mexican 7 Layer Dip – Domestically Creative
- Chicken Enchilada Nachos – Dude That Cookz
- Mexican Layered Dip – My Kitchen Craft
Queso Recipes To Make For Cinco de Mayo
I had to include a section just for queso-because…queso! Who doesn't love queso? This is great for movie night too!
- Homemade Queso Dip – The Rising Spoon
- Slow Cooker Four Cheese Queso Dip – Snacks and Sips
- Spicy Vegan Chorizo Queso – Spabettie
- Vegan White Bean Queso – Rhian's Recipes
Salsa Recipe Ideas for Cinco de Mayo
Salsa recipes are another staple for any Mexican themed party. The variety of these recipes are great. Can you believe there is even a strawberry version?
- Avocado Corn Salsa – Peas and Crayons
- Quick and Fresh Salsa Recipes – The Diary of a Debutante
- Salsa Verde – Savory Tooth
- Cowboy Caviar – To Simply Inspire
Cinco de Mayo Party Cocktail Menu Ideas
Now what would a Cinco de Mayo party be without a good signature cocktail? Check out these classic cocktails and let me know which one is your favorite!
- Blood Orange Margaritas – The Rising Spoon
- Italian Margarita – Snacks and Sips
- Frozen Margarita Beer Cocktail – Delicious Table
- Pineapple Kiwi Margarita – Homecooking Memories
So what do you think? Are you ready to set a date for your Cinco de Mayo party? With these recipes ready to go, I know I am! Tacos, nachos, margaritas and more! Hope you enjoyed this post. SAVE this post by pinning to Pinterest:
For a fun party favor, check out my Cinco de Mayo Confetti Poppers:
and these 75 DIY Pinata Ideas: