Sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own.
Warm dips served in bread bowls are one of the best party foods ever, like this easy Baked Mexican Dip! Hot Mexican dips are easy to make, they look amazing, and they taste fabulous. Today we're sharing how to make an easy Baked Mexican Dip using Bolillo rolls and Knorr's Creamy Chipotle Dip recipe. You'll wow your party guests with this yummy Mexican dip recipe that's ready in just minutes!
Creamy Chipotle Dip Recipe
Knorr shared this yummy Creamy Chipotle Dip that is the perfect crowd pleaser at any party. Grab the printable recipe card from Knorr right here:
This dip recipe was meant to be served cold but once we saw the ingredients, we knew it would taste amazing warm or even baked in a bread bowl. As soon as we thought about baking the dip, my husband and I thought “bolillo rolls”! Bolillo rolls are a Mexican style roll that's a bit like a hoagie roll or French bread loaf.
Love guacamole? While I don't recommend baking guac (ew) you can totally make guacamole and serve it in a cold bread bowl! Start with the easiest guacamole recipe you'll ever make.
Baked Mexican Dip in a Bolillo Bowl (bread bowl dip)
Fresh ingredients make a huge difference in this yummy Mexican dip recipe. Make sure you choose fresh veggies and other fresh ingredients to give the dip recipe and delicious fresh taste.
Click the box below to get a printable version of this recipe:Print
Baked Spicy Mexican Chipotle Dip
Yummy spicy dip baked in a warm bollilo roll.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 4 tsp. Knorr® Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 ½ cups Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 bolillo roll
- carrots, radishes, bell peppers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Microwave lime juice and Knorr® Chicken Flavor Bouillon in small microwave-safe bowl on high for 30 seconds or until hot.
- Combine bouillon mixture with remaining ingredients. Stir well to incorporate all ingredients.
- Place dip in an oven safe ramekin or bowl and bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Cut a slit length wise in the bolillo roll. Split open and scoop out bread to make a hollowed out area. Fill roll with the hot dip.
- Serve with sliced fresh veggies like carrots and radishes.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 293.8 mg
- Fat: 5.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.9 g
- Protein: 3.2 g
- Cholesterol: 6.7 mg
Keywords: dip, Mexican Food, appetizer
Serve with lime wedges and fresh cilantro for a gorgeous party platter with this hot Mexican dip, front and center! You can also bake these dips in a bolillo roll in the same way.
In fact, make it a full party spread by serving this dip with a fan-favorite, our mole nachos recipe!
Head into Walmart and stock up on Knorr Boullion to create this Baked Mexican Dip recipe and the Creamy Chipotle Dip. While you're there, grab fresh veggies, chips, or even hot wings to serve with this yummy easy dip recipe.
What's your family's favorite way to serve dip?
Save this recipe for later … PIN IT!