Are you so ready for Halloween? This year I am all about the candy corn – it doesn't taste that great but it sure is cute. So when I saw these fun candy corn emoji, I had to make something with them!! Grab the free printable and let's make these DIY Candy Corn Planner Stickers for Halloween!
To get started, you'll need to grab the free printable sheet I made with these adorbs candy corn emoji. CLICK HERE to get it!
The post contains affiliate links which give us a kickback if you buy from them.
You'll also need these supplies:
- Silly Candy Corn Planner Stickers for Halloween printable – CLICK HERE to get it now
- Printer – I used the HP Envy 5540 because I save a bundle on ink with their Instant Ink delivery program
- Paper – I used HP Brochure Paper in Glossy because it feels like a sticker and you get really vibrant color
- Sticker Maker – I used the Xyron Creative Station because it's the easiest way to make stickers!
- paper trimmer
Watch this video to see how to make the printable sheet into cute planners stickers for Halloween:
You don't have to use up the stickers right away. Leave any extras on the sheet until you are ready to use them, just like store-bought stickers!
I used these stickers in my planner but here are some other ideas:
- lunchbox notes – stick them to sandwich bags
- tags – skip making them into a sticker, punch a hole in the top, and attach a string
- scrapbooking! Use them in pocket pages or on full size layouts
How will you use these free printable candy corn planner stickers for Halloween? Let me know in the comments!!!