Looking for a smart graduation gifts for her? I recently received a Living Locket® from Origami Owl for the very first time and realized this would be a perfect gift for a special grad! Since I first learned about Origami Owl, they have really impressed me as a company, adding more products and growing their business in a wonderful way. The fact that they have charms for bloggers is truly a bonus!
The charms don't stop there. Every single locket is unique to the person it belongs to, making them an extra personal and unique gift to give someone special. You can customize everything inside the locket, including the locket itself:
- Choose a finish for the Living Locket®
- Choose a chain
- Choose crystals to place inside of the locket, in a favorite color or a birthstone
- Choose charms to represent interests, hobbies, and accomplishments
Each Living Locket is packaged in an adorable geometric shaped boxed and then packaged inside of a take-out style box. It's such a sweet gift to open! Here's how the Living Lockets are packaged and what it's like to put one together:
My niece is graduating college soon so we thought an Origami Owl locket would be a thoughtful meaningful gift to celebrate this achievement but to also memorialize her college years. Here's what we've included in her locket and why:
- Yellow Butterfly Charm – Her favorite color is yellow and she loves butterflies.
- Silver Music Notes Charm – She played the violin from elementary school through college.
- Arrow Charm – She was a member of the debate team and traveled the country to competitions.
- Crystal Silver G Initial Charm – Her first initial is “G”.
- 2015 Charm – The year she is graduating college.
I can;t share her locket here because it would spoil the fun but I can share the one that I created for Katie as she starts her own journey as a blogger:
I really love the Living Lockets we created because they are our style and tell our story right now. I blog, I love coffee, I take photos… my Living Locket is uniquely mine while Katie's is uniquely hers. The one we'll be giving to my niece is uniquely hers. As your story changes, you can add and remove charms as well as add and remove other enclosures such as the Origami Owl In[script]tions plates.
Who would you gift with an Origami Owl Living Locket®? What charms would you choose to tell your story? Tell me in the comments section!
Disclosure: I received a locket from Origami Owl to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Keep up with our adventures, craft ideas, and frugal living tips by subscribing to the Just JP Newsletter.
Leave a Reply