FHalloween is absolutely one of our FAVORITE holidays and to celebrate we're excited to team up with a bunch of talented blogging friends to bring you over 110 fabulous Halloween ideas! From costumes to parties, crafts and home decor, recipes and free printables, we have so many fun ideas to share!
We guarantee you'll find a project (or 10!) that you would love to incorporate into your Halloween festivities. All week (Monday through Saturday) we will be sharing our fun creations with all of you. Each day will include approximately 20 Halloween projects and you can “hop” from one blog to another to check them all out.
This is a fun quick snack that is sure to be a hit at your Halloween gathering. These Bloodshot deviled eggs are tasty with a little kick of spiciness, and they’re Paleo too. You and your family can enjoy these at a Halloween party or even during a summer barbecue.Print
Bloodshot Paleo Deviled Egg Eyeballs
A devilishly delicious snack for your Halloween party
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- One dozen Eggs
- 6 Medium Olives
- 4–6 small dill pickles
- 1 cup Paleo Mayo
- Garlic Powder
- Gather all your Ingredients
- Hard boil eggs about 10-15 minutes ( to make a dozen deviled eggs)
- Peel and cut eggs in half, save yolks
- Dice small pickles
- Add egg yolks, diced pickles, mayo, salt, pepper, paprika,and garlic powder to a medium bowl
- Stir mixture until smooth consistency OK if the pickles are still little chunks (add hot sauce for color to make egg yolk mix red)
- Place the mixture in a piping bag or use a storage bag with the corner cut off
- Pipe mixture into the egg white halves
- Cut olives in half so that the hole is in the middle and place on the egg to make the iris of the eyeball
- Add a dash of hot sauce to top of the egg to get the bloodshot look
- You can omit the hot sauce if you don't want it spicy
- Calories: 72
- Sugar: 0.1g
- Sodium: 169mg
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1g
- Carbohydrates: 0.4g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
Give these bloodshot deviled egg “eyeballs” a try and let us know whet you think in the comments. Enjoy!
Click here for the paleo mayo recipe.
Are you ready for lots more creative Halloween ideas and projects??
Come participate in our blog hop! Simply click on each of the links below, for the Halloween projects you'd like to see in more detail and it'll take you right to that post with additional information and photos on how to create it. Have fun and pin away!
1. Halloween Witch Crashing Decoration
2. Quoth the Raven, “Nevermore” Wreath
3. DIY Sharpie Pumpkin
4. Flying Bat Silhouettes
5. Halloween Cupcake Wrappers & Toppers
6. Easy Geometric Wooden Pumpkins
7. DIY and DYE Autumn Burlap Jar Candles
8. Easy DIY Halloween Tray
9. CreepyCritter Halloween Wreath
10. Blood Shot Paleo Deviled Eggs Eyeballs
11. Free Halloween Subway Art Printable
12. S'more Treats
13. Candy Corn Halloween Sign
14. Thumb Tack Pumpkin
15. Halloween Fun Decorating Sugar Cookies
16. Eraser-Stamped Trick-or-Treat Bag
17. Free Printable – Halloween Gift Tags
18. DIY Halloween Trick or Treat Door Mat
19. Pumpkin Mason Jar Luminary
20. Dia De Los Muertos Flower Vase
Follow our Fabulous Halloween Ideas Pinterest board for even more inspiration!
Follow Design Dazzle's board Fabulous Halloween Ideas on Pinterest.
Leave a Reply